So I have to learn how to type with two thumbs
On Friday I bought a new phone, first in 5 years. I had heard about the
Got it about 5.30pm. Back to the shop ’cause I didn’t know how to put the sim in…back again cause I couldn’t register it. I am really stupid, no really, it was
So I am up and running. Added my contacts and texted everyone with my new number cool interface, very smart and intuitive – a smart phone. So I started to explore. Safari compass, gave me my exact position and then gave me step by step details on how to walk to St Stephen’s Green from 11 Church St Tullamore, 94.1 km, 19 hours and 2 minutes….
Went to my websites, explored them, book marked them and linked them to my
Took some pics, texted them, emailed them, then did the same with video – so easy. Set up call divert from my old phone, set up voice mail on my new phone, made a voice file or two.
Next day installed http://cooliris.com get it for your PC as well; installed
Enjoyed picture taking without a flash and made a few videos again excellent quality. I set up an Apple id. I logged into
Problems: Battery life seems very poor, ran out of memory, haven’t found support for Adobe (must have it). Then disaster: battery warning, I left it for a bit then plugged it in. Left it for 2 hours, tried it: nothing. Went online no help could be found. 3 hours: nothing. Went to bed. Woke up & tried it and nothing. Very disappointed. Took it back to the shop, ok come back in an hour. Ok. Went back “sorry too busy, come back tomorrow? or here is the apple support number….”
Went home, a bit sad as I thought I had found a great piece of serious hardware.
Phoned Apple support: “Ok, hold both buttons down at the same time” And it all came back to life! Battery? “Just flick
Cool. Time to post my video to . The video is a .
So,
Hey! Just got a new best friend.
No comments:
Post a Comment