Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Dreams & The Supernatural


I dream in 3d cool iris, in 16.7 million colours. I am made of xhtml, I move with Flash. I sing iTunes in 3 part harmony, blip DJing if I fancy. I zoom from minus to 26078 times, draw me photoshop CS4. I Cascade in Style Sheets ~ Widget me, do I not Link?

I am wireless

I host, I Sub Domain I am hostGator. I refresh hourly with F5. I Full Screen with F11. I compose worpressing, bloggering, a VIP.ie Why? Just For The Craic.

I Direct : Technology Is Me

Audio CD? Video CD? DVD? I author PDFs, I collect PDFs Adobe loves me.

My computa, oh my computa, my window into the universe flat black 21", terabytes, gigahertz, Quad Core, 7.6 mb/s connecting USBly. My Mouse from across the room on my chest, laid back keyboard, black as Midnight all.

iPhone, I phone eating a very juicy Apple inc. from California. I browse in Firefox 3.5 Plug me in with extensions, with add-ons, go on Capture at my command. Update? Update yourself.

"and when I want to relax I pop down to the Bridge House and get into the jacuzzi for a while"

My Golden Years. I D R E A M ~ S U P E R N A T U R A L L Y

No comments:

Post a Comment