http://chrisguillebeau.com/3x5/wp-comments-post.php
1 Week on > Well Chris, my plans to take over The Internet are coming on. Ireland this year.
I now have http://NowIreland.net offering email addresses, http://IrishSecure.com as a secure server, http://IrishBusinessLink.com for a businesses to link up. http://photo.irishsecure.com for photographers, and http://theravenskissmymouth.com for literary stuff. I have complained about broadband costs and quota allocations to 3 Ireland, The Irish Times and Brian Cowan. made three movies ~ youtube/philipjamesbryan and http://TechnologyIsMe.blip.tv . Published 4 books on http://www.scribd.com/pjfbncyl (including yours of course).
Found all my old web sites before I went bust at http://host.nowhostyoursite.com/archives.html
This week : create manual for Internet workers
A good week. But I need helpers, any offers! visit a site to contact me. I will get you started and great TECHNICAL SUPPORT from me.
P.S. I have visited 29 countries, How's your trip going?
Hey Roberto get in touch
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment